3 ingredient Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donuts
Delicious and Simple
Only have 25 minutes? Great! Your in luck! These Donuts are SO easy and so heavenly tasting it will be your go to treat plus who doesn't love donuts? But the best thing is that YOU are making them which means you get the first taste of amazingly delicious warm donuts! Who doesn't love warm donuts?! I love warm donuts! Everyone does!
Literally I cannot emphasize this enough. MAKE THESE DONUTS. I made these for a get together and they were gone within the first 10 minutes!
A little tip though. Do not wash the donut pan in the dishwasher. Hand wash and towel dry. You'll thank me later.
Fresh Hot out of the oven coated in a brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. My house smelled like a bakery.
I tried brown sugar and cinnamon as well as granulated sugar and cinnamon and both tasted amazing! You can never go wrong coating donuts in sugar!
3 Ingredient Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donuts
- 1 can Pumpkin
- 1 box Spice Cake
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Cinnamon Sugar mixture (Brown sugar & Cinnamon or Granulated sugar & Cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pumpkin, cake mix and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Grease your donut pan so that the donuts easily release.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- After taking them out of the oven coat them in the cinnamon sugar mixture while donuts are hot.
- Eat or let cool.