25 Random Facts about Me
(the girl behind the computer)
I feel like as a blogger its important for my readers to have some idea who I am, especially for my loyal readers. You know who you are ;) Without further ado
25 random facts about
- I am a member of The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- I love Autumn
- I am an introvert (however blogging is making me come out of the box)
- Cats. I love them. I want two once I'm no longer changing diapers.
- Night blooming Jasmine, Freshly mowed, Rain and Smokey Fall Days are my favorite smells
- I love when you smell a certain smell or hear a certain song that it connects you to a memory or some part of your life.
- The queen of anxiety
- I love the outdoors
- I believe that music is another way for God to speak to us.
- I'm not a fan of The Land of Summer (SoCal)
- I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. (Mainly my grandma's recipe)
- I'm from Salt Lake City. Utah. Born and raised but live in a little suburb outside Los Angeles.
- My second family is The Bravermans from Parenthood (just kidding.. kinda)
- I love painting as well as photography.
- I have this horrible habit where if I don't get all my mommy chores done during the day I won't allow myself to do any of the things I'd like to do. I hate it and need to learn the balance!
- I would like to publish a book.
- I think it would be awesome to have an atrium in the middle of my future home.
- I would love to live in the PNW but would be so sad if we lived far away from our family after we leave the military.
- My kids were named after my Skyler and I's dating history.
- Amaretto creamer in my tea is my favorite.
- I know in the life before this that my kids we're my best friends. I was just lucky enough to be their momma in this one.
- I belive in third chances
- The smell of coffee and bacon in the morning remind me of my dad.
- Washed Out makes me happy.
- I believe that all things happen for a reason.
and one more.. I love the ocean when its cold outside.